Thursday 21 August 2014

Diana in Dubrovnik


Here are some of my film photos from our holiday. I took my Lomo Diana camera, which I haven't really played with for a good couple of years, and it was quite hard to get back in the swing of it (there were QUITE a lot of duds)! but some of the double-exposures came out sort of okay. I'm just pleased that I didn't ruin ALL of them by setting the shutter off by accident inside my bag...

One or two of these are from a good old-fashioned disposable as well. I've got one more Diana film that hasn't been printed because the photo processors said it was so weird they couldn't even scan the film (!?) so I'm going to try and borrow a negative scanner to do it myself. There's a couple that look alright, we shall see!

4 comments:

she. said...

beautiful pictures! looks like an amazing trip!

éva-mona said...

Your pictures are GREAT!

Lotta Losten said...

Wonderful photos! And it looks like it was an amazing trip as well! Dubrovnik seems wonderful.

Louise said...

Thanks so much guys! I thoroughly recommend Dubrovnik, really loved it, although perhaps it's even nicer in July or September than August...

:)